Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20977 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,423TL (Mex$ 11,553) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €21,095 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Novorossiysk costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)