Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08757 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,480TL (Php28,317) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)