Cost of living comparison between Puerto Montt, Chile and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00519 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,585TL (CH$690,446) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)