Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00530 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,442TL (CH$649,890) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (about 1 hour ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)