Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00575 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,719TL (CH$646,409) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (26 minutes ago)