Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08715 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,956TL (₨45,387) in Puducherry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (43 minutes ago)