Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.114 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,768TL (S/. 2,485) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (44 minutes ago)