Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.576 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,926TL ($1,377) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (39 minutes ago)