Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.919 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,802TL ($970) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)