Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.264 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 164% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,438TL ($1,347) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)