Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.610 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,794TL ($1,605) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Barcelona costs €1.26 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beni Mellal costs 20 Dirham (39 minutes ago)