Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.503 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,072TL ($1,163) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)