Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,416TL (€599) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (36 minutes ago)