Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,210TL (€589) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)