Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,092TL (€449) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)