Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06246 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 17% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,067TL (33,097 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (about 1 hour ago)