Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07596 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,080TL (27,383 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)