Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35786 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,017TL (R 11,225) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)