Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42746 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,303TL (R 10,066) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)