Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32774 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,740TL (R 8,360) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)