Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27728 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,589TL (R 12,945) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)