Cost of living comparison between Preston, United Kingdom and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.770 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,912TL (£1,303) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 5 hours ago)