Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,172TL (€1,082) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)