Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.666 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,871TL (€615) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)