Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,995TL (€600) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)