Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 38% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,147TL (€761) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)