Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.420 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,090TL (R$ 2,880) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)