Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.416 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,091TL (R$ 2,889) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)