Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.197 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,598TL (R$ 2,171) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (37 minutes ago)