Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03423 TRY / CVE
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,921TL (85,354 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)