Cost of living comparison between Praia, Cape Verde and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03033 TRY / CVE
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,417TL (112,673 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (40 minutes ago)