Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05459 TRY / CVE
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 71% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,797TL (87,876 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Blantyre costs 400 Kwacha (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (about 1 hour ago)