Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,841 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14950 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,458TL (16,441 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)