Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,103 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16856 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,559TL (15,180 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)