Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,955 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18358 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 35% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,111TL (16,945 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)