Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.147 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,274TL (1,982 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)