Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.417 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,607TL (2,545 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)