Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.889 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,415TL (2,716 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)