Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.958 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,253TL (3,395 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)