Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.720 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 52% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,857TL (2,823 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)