Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.296 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,429TL (2,646 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Taipei costs 31 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 3 hours ago)