Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,341TL (2,096 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)