Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,170TL (3,425 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (32 minutes ago)