Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,344TL ($b8,281) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (37 minutes ago)