Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,395TL ($b4,690) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)