Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38535 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,789TL (R 9,833) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)