Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47876 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 73% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,024TL (R 10,493) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)