Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26693 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,557TL (R 9,578) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)