Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27729 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,552TL (R 12,811) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (33 minutes ago)