Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22132 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,625TL (ARS $7,340) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)