Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.723 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 135% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,175TL (£904) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)