Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.556 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,083TL (R$ 3,266) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)