Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.178 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,533TL (R$ 2,150) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)