Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.418 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,090TL (R$ 3,589) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)