Cost of living comparison between Porto Alegre, Brazil and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,074 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.017 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,604TL (R$ 2,560) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)