Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,751 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,254TL (R$ 2,889) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)