Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,273 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,739TL (R$ 2,943) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)