Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,278 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.319 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 151% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,045TL ($1,513) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)