Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,171 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.792 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,150TL ($1,095) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)