Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04745 TRY / VUV
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 123% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,150TL (150,673Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (about 3 hours ago)