Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26335 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,756TL (E£ 6,669) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)