Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 53% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,206TL (6,153 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)