Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.557 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 69% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,219TL (7,580 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (27 minutes ago)