Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 59% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,492TL (6,624 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)