Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 57% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,616TL (6,553 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (20 minutes ago)