Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.205 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,951TL (2,449 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)