Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.149 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,976TL (2,589 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)