Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.505 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 49% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,160TL (2,764 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)