Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09466 TRY / MUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,212TL (₨55,064) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)