Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10037 TRY / MUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 29% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,836TL (₨48,182) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)