Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13961 TRY / MUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 89% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,676TL (₨40,659) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)