Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15606 TRY / MUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 78% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,710TL (₨36,589) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)