Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01157 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,520TL (304,229 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (38 minutes ago)