Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01450 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,841TL (264,942 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Prince George costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (about 3 hours ago)