Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01115 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,240TL (200,963 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨160 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 2 hours ago)