Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01065 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,235TL (209,881 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)