Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00710 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,991TL (421,108 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)