Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00610 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 38% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,325TL (709,459 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)