Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27387 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,679TL (R 9,782) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)