Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37195 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,923TL (R 10,546) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)