Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05348 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 56% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,871TL (91,089 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)