Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06287 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 62% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,730TL (59,331 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)