Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04837 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,873TL (80,079 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)