Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05489 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 60% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,187TL (94,508 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 2 hours ago)