Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 71% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,130TL (€941) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (42 minutes ago)