Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.854 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 76% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,868TL (£797) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)