Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.523 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,658TL (£809) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)