Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.228 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 162% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,637TL (£1,050) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)