Cost of living comparison between Poole, United Kingdom and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.762 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 94% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,847TL (£1,288) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)