Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,795TL (Rp 9,077,246) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)