Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,278TL (Rp 8,950,565) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)