Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,621TL (R$ 3,167) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)