Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,665TL (R$ 2,238) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)