Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.178 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,448TL (R$ 2,078) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)