Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.796 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 82% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,650TL ($961) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)