Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18010 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,861TL (10,333₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)