Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27019 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,257TL (R 8,354) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)