Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42746 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 70% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,440TL (R 12,727) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)