Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37710 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,528TL (R 12,009) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)