Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04722 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,440TL (₨ 72,851) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (28 minutes ago)