Cost of living comparison between Pokhara, Nepal and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02915 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,365TL (₨ 81,124) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)