Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04688 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,480TL (₨ 74,218) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)