Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03731 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,510TL (₨ 67,265) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (35 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (44 minutes ago)