Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00656 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 147% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,680TL (865,225 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (28 minutes ago)