Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00634 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 141% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,550TL (875,753 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)