Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00710 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 160% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,235TL (878,035 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)