Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00689 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 155% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,128TL (889,628 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £454 (about 1 hour ago)