Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00839 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 154% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,130TL (968,872 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (about 1 hour ago)