Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.039 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,024TL (€666) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 30,000 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Al Ain costs Dirham 0.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)