Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,428TL (€882) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)