Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,732TL (€924) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)