Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.985 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 32% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,043TL (€610) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)