Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.595 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,468TL (€799) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)