Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.169 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 32% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,084TL (€662) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Medina costs ﷼ 199 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €501 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khabarovsk costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 25 Kina (about 2 hours ago)