Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.334 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 155% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,911TL (EC$3,389) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)