Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.777 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 125% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,524TL (EC$3,671) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)