Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.271 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 77% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,547TL (£673) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (32 minutes ago)