Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.707 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,345TL (866 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)