Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.855 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,057TL (1,070 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)