Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,323TL (2,326 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (40 minutes ago)