Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.312 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,339TL (2,545 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)