Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.218 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,765TL (3,091 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)