Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 49% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,616TL (2,897 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)