Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.194 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,226TL (1,864 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)