Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.847 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,114TL (1,094 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 35,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Shah Alam costs RM1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)