Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.003 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,172TL (1,085 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)