Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26504 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,301TL (Mex$ 12,455) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)