Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20977 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,978TL (Mex$ 9,429) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)